by Dr. Rachel (Mathes) Davis
The following scientific publications are in adobe pdf format. To view these publications, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. We recommend getting the latest version by clicking the Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Button below the list.
- Mathes R, et al. “Effects of antifungal drugs and delivery vehicles on morphology and proliferation of equine corneal keratocytes in vitro.” Am J Vet Res. 2010;71:953-959.
- Mathes R, et al. “Calvarial hyperostosis presenting as unilateral exophthalmos in a female English Springer Spaniel.” Vet Ophthalmol. 2012;15:263-270.
- Mathes R, et al. “Concurrent clinical intraocular findings in horses with depigmented punctate chorioretinal foci.” Vet Ophthalmol. 2012;15:81-85.
- Mathes R, et al. “Primary lacrimal adenocarcinoma of the third eyelid in a horse.” Vet Ophthalmol. 2011;1:48-54.
- Mathes, R, et al. “Primary leiomyoma of the third eyelid in a dog.” Vet Ophthalmol. 2015;19;347-54.
- Mathes, R, et al. “Penetrating sclerokeratoplasty and autologous pinnal cartilage grafting to treat a large limbal melanoma in a dog.” Vet Ophthalmol. 2015;2:152-9.